Register For Apartment Lease or Short Stay Apartment


If you are a new freshman attending the University or are wanting to complete a contract for the residence halls, do not complete this form. Log in here using the NetID issued to you by the University.

This form is for visiting scholars and guests of the University who do not have a University issued NetID and are applying for an apartment.

If you have a University issued NetID, please click here to be redirected to the login page.

If you are a Student, Visiting Scholar, or Graduate Student Employee, please select "Student" as your affiliation.

If you are Faculty, Staff, or a post-doc, please select "Faculty/Staff" as your affiliation.